Search over 14250 files in WikiProfe
- I lost my car keys.
To "miss" is to long for. It could be a person or a thing.
- I miss the old days when life was slower and less complicated.
- I miss my friends from school.
To "miss" also means failure to do or achieve something due to arriving late.
- I missed the flight.
- I missed my favorite program on TV.
"Waste" is to make bad use of something.
- I wasted a lot of time and money on phone calls.
- He wasted four years and all his parents' savings at the university before he discovered what he wanted to do.