Search over 14250 files in WikiProfe
- It's so cold!
- It's such a day!
- It's such a cold day!
- She improved so quickly!
- She made such improvement!
- She made such a quick improvement!
This / That
You can express a similar idea with "this" and "that".
- I didn't realize it was that cold.
- I was surprised to see her improve that quickly.
- I didn't know the situation was that bad.
So much / So many
"So much" is for uncountable nouns and "so many" is used for countable nouns.
- I am so busy.
- I have so much to do.
- I have so many things to do.
"So far" means "up to now".
So am I / I am too / Me too
"So can be used to express agreement.
- I am happy. So am I. I am happy too. Me too.
Audio exercise: Audio So do I