Search over 14250 files in WikiProfe
"Take" means "tardar".
- It takes Marc an hour to get to work.
"Take" means "requerir, necesitar".
- It takes a lot of patience to be a teacher.
"Take" means "llevar".
- Mary is taking her kids to the cinema this evening.
To "take off" is to remove.
One's "take on" something refers to one's opinion or way of understanding a situation.
- What's your take on the latest sales figures?"
Oral Practice Exercise: Audio It takes
- Could you take these reports over to John's office?
For an explanation about "Take" click on the link above.
- Can you come here and bring your notepad with you?
For an explanation about "Bring" click on the link above.
- Could you fetch the flash report from Antonio's desk?
For an explanation about "Fetch" click on the link above.
- I had to carry my suitcases from reception up to my room.
For an explanation about "Carry" click on the link above.